top of page

Q: Are the credits provided graduated credits?

A:  Yes credit is offered through Colorado State University Pueblo.  You will earn 3 graduate credits per course.

Q: Are you an ASHA CEU provider?

A: No we are not.

Q: Can these courses count towards my ASHA certification maintenance?

A:  Yes. 1 semester hour of coursework =15 CMH.  This converts to 4.5 CEUs per course.

Q: How do I report my coursework to ASHA?

A: You self-report your continuing education hours at the end of your certification maintenance cycle.  You do not need to submit any documentation unless you are audited.  In the event that you are audited you will be asked to submit your transcript from CSU-Pueblo as proof of completion.

To find out more you can visit

Q: My district requires a course number.  What is the course number?

A: The course number for all courses is ED501.

Q:  When will I receive my grade?

A:  You will receive your grade from TheraCourse within 5 days by email.


Q: When will I be able to view my grade in CSU-Pueblo's system?

A: Once I have sent you an email with your grade you will be able to view your grade 24 hours later.

Q:  How do I log in to view my grade?

A: Go to and click on NetID login.  You should receive your NetID via email when you first register with CSU Pueblo. 

Q: How soon can I order my transcript?

A: Please allow at least 24 hours after you receive your grade to order your transcript.  You should always check your unofficial transcript before ordering your official transcript.  

Q:  How do I order my transcript?

A:  You can order your transcript by logging on to your Paws account or going to Parchment Be sure to check your unofficial transcript prior to ordering your official transcript. 

Q:  How much do transcripts cost?

A:  Paper transcripts ($13 plus delivery) are mailed out the next business day.  Electronic transcripts ($11) are generally sent to recipients within 24 hours of placing the order through Parchment.


Q: How can I get more information about CSU-Pueblo Extended Studies Office?

A: You may visit their website for more information and FAQs:

Q:  How long do I have to complete the course? 

A:  You will have 5 months from the day that you register in order to complete the course.

Q: Do I need to register with the university in order to receive graduate credit?

A:  Yes, you will receive an email after you register with details on how to register with the university.  You must register for each course that you take separately.

bottom of page